Followers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bedroom re-model

We finally finished it!

this is it before, I liked it ok but it wasn't ever anything that I was in love with. I hated the curtains! We also moved the bed to the other side off the room, it is under the windows now, which was awesome during the heat of the summer.

Photobucket

Here it is now, I picked the color in just a minute when the painters asked if we wanted it painted when they scraped our ceilings. I wasn't sure about it and I had no clue what colors went with it! I love the colors all together.

Photobucket

Here is our dresser, we recently hung up those photos above it, on the dresser is my wedding bouquet, a wedding photo and our toasting glasses.

Photobucket

Here is another wall, the wall that the bed used to be on. I am saving the spot above the H for our 10th anniversary photo.

Photobucket

Here are a few more views:

Photobucket

Photobucket