Followers

Monday, November 3, 2008

visit

We visited Hemet today to see my papa. He is cracking jokes, asking lots of sweet questions and is always trying to keep up the conversation! He seems to be doing good on the outside, but the doctor said he isn't looking good on the inside. His kidneys have failed, his heart is failing, he has fluid in his lungs and his heart rate is really low. They want to install a pacemaker tomorrow but they discovered a murmur so they think he has a clogged artery. They aren't sure he can handle the surgery at his age and how it will go with the murmur. He is also on blood thinners so that is worrysome also. It's all so scary, I hate this.

Here is the card that Isabella made him:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Papa loved it and wanted to have his photo with it (and he normally hates having his photo taken) so here is that:

Photobucket

We also made some tissue paper flowers, I've got glitter all over my car from these things!
Photobucket

I would still appreciate prayers, I'm not ready to let my papa go yet.