Followers

Friday, November 21, 2008

I feel braindead, but this time wasn't my fault!!

We went to have a transmission cooler installed on our truck so it stays cool while we tow the trailer. I made an appointment and set it up with my mom to pick me up and take me home and then Donovan and I were going to pick it up when he was off work. So I drop it off, my mom and I go to the gym and then run by the place to see how much longer it will be. The mechanic says maybe 2:00 and they will call me. My mom and I decide that we can spend a few calories since we just burnt some, so we went to breakfast! I get a call just before we get our meal and the auto mechanic says that we already have the transmission cooler, it was factory installed! DOH! So I had my mom drop me off and then I went to pick up Isabella from school. Well, at least I got to spend the morning with my mom!