Followers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

someone loves me, they really really love me!

Photobucket

1. Name 5 things you love.
2. Pass the award on to 5 blogs you love.
3. Link back to the giver's blog, and tell how fabulous they are.


5 Thing that I love:
1. My kiddos! They are amazing, they make me laugh by doing the simplest things.
2. My husband! He is so kind and generous, he works SO hard, gives in to my every whim. Loves me to pieces.
3. Camping, I love being outside, riding bikes, cooking in the campfire and the s'mores, oh the s'mores!
4. Artsy stuff, I love creating, sewing, scrapbooking, painting. Anything that I can create from a Michael's or JoAnn's trip.
5. Cooking, baking, cooking tv shows, trying new restaurants. Anything to do with food, no wonder I'm fat!


5 Blogs that I love:
Gramma's House
Aunt Carol-she is one of the most amazing storytellers, she is so wise and so fun.


It's the little things in life
This is Sarah, she stalked me on myspace and I'm so glad she did! She is absolutely hilarious, I crack up every time I read anything that comes from her...fingertips.


Leap Into Art
She has amazing and easy ideas to keep your kids entertained and interested in art.

I wish I were a Ballerina
I don't quite know how I found her blog but I love it. I love all of the ideas she loves, all of the wedding dresses. It makes me want to be a wedding planner!

The Epic Beat
He is an amazing photographer, look through the whole blog to see all of his work, it's stunning.


And last but not least, Sarah. I don't know her very well...yet. We share a table at MOPS and from the month or so that we have been in MOPS I know that she is an amazing person, so kind. She is a wonderful mom of a sweet little girl. And she's a foodie like me, what could be better!