Followers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

random photos

We visited my papa again, he was miserable in the place where he was recovering. There were 3 beds per room and the nurses weren't friendly...at all! Here is the only shot that I took from there, a husband and wife, he is pushing her in his wheelchair!

Photobucket

I parked under this nice shady tree for about 30 minutes and got ambushed!
Photobucket

We also went to Sonic, my first time ever! I loved it, we didn't have to move an inch, the credit card machine was right there, you push the button if you need anything. Awesome! I talked to the manager and he told me they are building a Sonic a few miles from my house and then another about 5 miles away in the next few years. Whoo!

The kids loved sitting in the front seat.
Photobucket
The menu was overwhelming, I'm more of an In-N-Out gal, 4 things on the menu!
Photobucket

Here is Isabella's new talent:
Photobucket

And here is a cute shot and Zach and daddy relaxing:
Photobucket