Followers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

some bad some good

I got a parking ticket today. =(

There is absolutely NO parking around Isabella's school, a lot of people park in the No Parking area in front of her school so I asked the crossing guard and she said they usually don't give tickets out for it. So for 3 weeks I have been parking there on days that we can't walk. Today was a drive day because I had to take the Honda in to have them repair the sun visor. I come out of school and there is a ticket on my car. It's no big deal, only $33.50 but man...where am I supposed to park?! Luckily tomorrow is my last aqua class so I should be able to walk her to school every day.

On a good note:

The visor on the new Civic fell off a few weeks ago when I was using it. I just held it in my hand laughing for about 5 minutes laughing and thinking...why does this happen to me?! I was convinced that it wouldn't be covered by the dealer and I would have to pay $200 or so for this little fix.

I pull into Honda service dept at 9:15 today and they surprised me by saying it was covered and that there was also a recall and did I have time to sit while they fixed it? I sat for 45 minutes and ate a free doughnut and drank free coffee while they fixed both things AND washed it ,which was on my to-do list for today. YAY!