Followers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

project fried chicken

was a success, but I will never do it again! Frying just scares me, I had my fire extinguisher out on the counter the entire time. When Isabella saw it we had this conversation:

"where do I go if there's a fire?"
"you run outside and go to Mickey and Angela's house and tell them to call 911" (M&A are our next door neighbors)
"oh, and then I can play with Alexa!" good thinking!

Anyway, back to the chicken, it was okay, not as flavorful as I normally like. Oh, and cutting the chicken up was torture! I hate dealing with raw chicken, so slimy, so icky. I kept thinking if my hand slips and the chicken goes flying across the room I will have so much to clean up! I know, I'm weird.

Wow, what a rambling nonsensical blog. Sorry, I'm tired!