Followers

Friday, September 26, 2008

poor Silver!

This is a long story so I am going to try to condense it. Last weekend we went to the trailer to put a few things in it, we forgot that the pooper scooper was in the back and didn't put it in the trailer. Fast forward to last night, we take Silver to obedience training and again forget that the pooper scooper is in the back. Silver goes nuts when we drive whining and going back and forth to each window. Well, as we are pulling into the garage and Silver starts SCREAMING like he has never screamed before. I jump out of the car to see what is going on and Silver is so upset that he won't let me help him, he bites me over and over. Not hard but still painful! Still screaming my neighbor comes running out to see what's going on. I finally realize what is going on, the scooper that looks a lot like a bear claw is around this paw! Poor guy. I pull it off him and he is still biting me! Luckily I got it off quickly once I figured out what was going on.

Here is a photo of the scooper:

Photobucket

Luckily he is fine today and the poop scooper is not in the back of the truck anymore!

Photobucket