Followers

Friday, September 26, 2008

The Grove

I finally feel like I have found a church that I really feel welcome at. I loved our old church but it's too far, usues too much gas and takes up half our day so we have been looking for a closer church.

I joined MOPS last week and I absolutely LOVE it. I have already made some amazing friends. Tonight my friend Alicia and I went to a girls night out and played Bunco, ate some dessert and had some yummy tea. At bunco my friend Ashley invited me to a Thursday morning bible study so I am going to start that on Thursday! I feel so welcome there, I have friends there and the kids love it. Oh, and another thing I love about it is that they have a Saturday night service, it's much easier to get Donovan to go at night instead of early Sunday morning. He wakes up at 4:00am every day so I like to let him sleep in on the weekends...well, sleep in until 8:00 or so...the kids don't let us get to much sleep!