Followers

Thursday, September 4, 2008

It's really hard to pat myself on the back and type at the same time.

I took the kids to the dentist today and no cavities for both of them! Isabella also has 2 loose teeth, she is going to be toothless soon!

Zach did really well, he sat in the big chair and let them check and clean his teeth, he even let them take x-rays, I was shocked and very pleased.

Our dentist is amazing, we love it there:

Dr. Roy Beam

To loosen Zach up the dental technician let Zach squirt her with the water that they squirt into your mouth. He soaked her...score! They give the kids a prize for having no cavities (they each got a movie) and a prize for doing good, he gave them both a new toothbrush, flossers, toothpaste, and a pack of sugar free bubble gum (that I proceeded to keep in a safe place called my purse)