Followers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I QUIT!

my job! I was being totally taken advantage of. I would be asked to sub for people and on every occasion but 2 or 3 I would say yes and but no one ever wanted to reciprocate. I agreed to take over a co-workers classes for summer and was relieved when that was done last Friday. Well, I got a call Monday asking if I would please take over a class for a few weeks, or until November at the most. I begrudgingly said yes. I was fine until today when I got another call asking if I would take yet another class! So I would be up to 4 classes a week. That was sorta the straw that broke the camels back. I wrote out my resignation stating that my last day would be September 10.

The main reason I am quitting is because of my Zachy, the poor little man cries every time I tell him that we are going to the gym. On days that I teach which would be M-W-F we have to drive to school because I wouldn't have enough time to get back and then to the gym, the kids and I would rather walk. So after taking Isa to school we get home and rush to the gym, after I teach we rush home for me to shower and Zach watches a movie then we rush to pick Isa up. Poor guy hears hurry up more than anything else out of my mouth. So, I'm done.

My husband is such a wonderful provider that he was absolutely fine with me quitting, he actually wants to make sure I stand my ground and don't back down on this. I have such a great guy!

2 more weeks. 2 more weeks. 2 more weeks. YAY!