Followers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

3rd times a charm!

I was trying to make myself a smoothie this morning. I poured the juice into my blender/smoothie maker and it started pouring out of the spout! I forgot to close it! So I quickly close it and clean up. I pour the rest of the juice in, a container of vanilla yogurt and a handful of ice. I finish blending it up and go to open the spout but it's too thick. I go to pour it the old fashioned way and it's coming very slowly. All the sudden a giant blob comes flying down and pushes the lid off which spilled smoothie ALL over the counter! I just sat there stunned and started to clean it up. I grabbed the empty yogurt container that is now filled with smoothie and tossed it into the sink. The container landed upright and flung smoothie straight up, all over the ceiling and all over my face and clothes! Luckily I was still in my workout gear. Can you believe my luck?! I had to grab my camera:

Here's the smoothie all over the counter:
Photobucket

Here I am with smoothie dripping down my face, trying not to laugh!
Photobucket

Another shot of me, check out my arm!
Photobucket