Followers

Friday, August 15, 2008

doing good

I started eating healthy and exercising regularly again on Monday. So far I have lost 7 pounds since Monday! I know it's probably water weight but it's a nice way to start and a good motivator to keep going. I even went to Target today and looked at all the pre-made sandwiches and individual brownies and cupcakes that I normally would have chose but decided on a grilled chicken salad. Yay me!

I am also starting to walk Isabella to school and to pick her up (as log as it's not too hot). I started on Thursday but we didn't get out the door in time in the morning so we drove, but we did walk to pick her up. It is a mile one way so hang on while I get my calculator...ok 4 miles a day! I plan on walking at first and then slowly starting to jog but that will be a few months from now.

Anyway, I hope to keep on track this time and get back into my old clothes from last summer! I'll keep ya updated.