Followers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

She's crafty!

Here is Isabella's teacher's Valentines Day gift, it's a bottle of hand sanatizer that I decorated. $3 for the whole thing! I got everything at the $1 store.

Front:

Photobucket
I decorated it with a card, 2 for $1 and the little ribbon thing was $1

Back:
Photobucket


Cute, huh?!

My other project:

My mom and dad bought Isabella this cute vanity for her Birthday and Zach attacked the white seat with blue lip gloss!

I bought fabric and the little detail at Joann's for a total of $8!

Before:
Photobucket

After:
Photobucket

Close up of the detail, the sequins is dark pink.

Photobucket




Ok now I have to admit something...I actually put the legs on totally wrong first! I thought it was so funny so I had to show you:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm such a goober!