Followers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

I love my men!

We camped over the weekend and my dad and Donovan spent about 2-3 hours trying to figure out why we had no left brake light on the trailer. They replaced the cable that goes from the truck to the trailer, checked this and that and then finally realized that it was some fuses. All in the rain! It was raining most of the time, pouring at some points and sprinkling at others but almost constant rain! The cable was under the trailer so they had to lay on the ground for that part.

Then today I go to start the truck to go home and the battery is dead! Dad to the rescue again! He has jumper cables and drives his truck over to give us a jump. So we don't turn off the car until we get home (luckily it was a short drive) and I have to run out to take Isabella to her Daisy Girl Scout meeting and Donovan was home replacing the battery...in the rain again!

My men are my heroes.

P.S. I would also like to mention Donovan's dad, he has helped us more times than I can count, I would feel bad if I had left him out of this thank you blog.

Anyway, I love all my men!