Followers

Friday, October 17, 2008

Some random photos:

Donovan found some old photos, I love it when that happens!

This is Donovan in his college dorm room with his room mate Vail. Check out how skinny he was!
Photobucket

Here is another one he found, this is me (duh) in Donovan's old apartment:
Photobucket

And here I am in his old apartment in front of our first Christmas tree. This was 11 years ago!
Photobucket
Oh, and I don't think I was sticking out my chest, I think I was just trying to stand up straight. Whatever I was doing I look pretty funny!

Here are some more, these are from yesterday. We visited my friend Darlene, she has a bunch of land so the kids got to ride a little power wheels motorized car. I don't know what they are all looking at but they all think it's pretty funny!
Photobucket

Isabella thought she could ride this motorized little 4 wheeler, it um...wouldn't really move!
Photobucket
I think she was a little bit too big for it.
Photobucket

Here are the last ones, Zach fell asleep on the couch so I had to pick him up and snuggle with him:

Photobucket

Photobucket