Followers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

my quirks

My friend Sarah posted some of her quirks so I decided to sort through mine and post them:

1. I frequently dream about other people being in my bed, so I get out of bed and get fully dressed and then get back into bed!

2. I twirl my hair ALL day long, often until my arms hurt!

3. I quote movies and tv shows all day long.

4. Sometimes I call my husband's cell phone in the middle of the night to record his snoring on his voice mail so he can see how loud he snores. (Hi, mom!)

5. I often pretend we aren't home when the doorbell rings. Mostly because I am usually in my jammies!

6. I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week, otherwise it gets too dry.

7. I recently bought a pair of shoes from a drag queen website! lol!

Ok, I think that's enough embarrassment for now!