Followers

Saturday, October 18, 2008

garage sale finds

$3! They are brand new but about 5 sizes too big for Isa, but who cares?!
Photobucket

I got 6 baskets for $10! I signed up to bring baskets for my MOPS group Holiday Extravaganza to make into gift baskets to raffle off. I was just going to use my Michael's and JoAnn's coupons but I probably would have spent $40+ on the same number of baskets!
Photobucket

$2, I want to put rock salt in it and then photos on sticks (how I will do that I don't know!) and use it for a Christmas decoration.
Photobucket

$3, I need to find some Thanksgivingey things to fill it.
Photobucket

$2, I'm going to use it for Christmas candy! These people just closed their floral shop and were selling TONS of stuff.
Photobucket

And here is the best deal (if Donovan can get it to work!) $5!

Photobucket

Photobucket