Followers

Monday, October 20, 2008

I am so excited about this

I'm a coupon clipper, but not a coupon user! I always always always forget them at home or let them expire. I was looking online at some coupon folders and they were $20ish. I made mine for about $8! I bought everything at Target, a binder, dividers and protective baseball card dividers. The only part that I am bummed out about is that the dividers are the same width as the protective dividers. Oh well, I'll deal. I sorta have them separated, but I need more dividers. I want to do: produce, canned, meat/dairy, beverages, snacks, health/beauty, household, pet/baby.

I bought these pencil holder and I am keeping a pen, post-it's and scissors in it. In the folders on the left I am keeping restaurant/fast food coupons.
Photobucket

Here is a close up of the coupons, I folded them so all I have to do is look at the pictures. I put the coupons that expire the soonest on top and then down from there.
Photobucket

Photobucket