Followers

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

We had a hard night

Being a single parent is so hard, my hat is off to the single parents out there, it is hard work! We had dance class this morning and Zach wasn't himself, he was very winy and clingy. He took a long nap though so I thought that would help. Then later I was so excited to work out, I can leave the kids for 2 hours max at the gym babysitting so I got there early and swam laps and then attend my favorite aqua class. About half way through a friend of mine came into the pool area and told me that they were paging me to come to the kids club area. I went there and the lady who worked there said he had been crying for about an hour. When I got there he was still sniffing, red eyed and sad. He was happy to see me and ecstatic when I turned on the Wiggles CD in the car but as soon as we got home he started up again. Pretty much non stop for about an hour. I think he just missed daddy so I called him (11:00 in PA!) and he calmed down. Poor little dude! I can't wait for daddy to come home...3 more days.