Followers

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Frustrating

I went to the doctor today to get meds for the cold that I have had for 2 1/2 weeks now. My appointment was at 10:40, I got there at 10:35. Sitting in a waiting room with 4 other sick people and a hyper 2 year old that I am trying to keep from getting sick was a task in itself. I was going to sit outside but the air is so thick and gross I thought it wasn't a good idea. So, they finally called me back at 11:20 and I was hoping I would be out fast because I had to pick Isabella up at 12:00. At 11:45 I had to tell the nurse that I had to leave. They wouldn't give me my co-pay back, they said it had been processed (it was a check, get it out of the drawer that you just put it in!) and said they would credit my account. For some reason I think I just lost my $10.