Followers

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

10 years ago today...

I met my husband! We met in an AOL chat room called Riverside, we sarted chattiing daily. Within a week I started spilling my guts and I told him that I worked at Target on Arlington. The next day I worked the morning shift (5am-2pm) and didn't take a shower before my shift. I was walking through the housewares department and saw this hot guy and decided to stalk him. I asked him if he needed help, he didn't look at me, just shook his head no! Then I was called to work on the registers and I saw that cute guy and pulled him into my lane (remember, I hadn't showered that day!). I was so nervous that I spilled a roll of pennies all over the place. I rang him up without saying a word and he left. That night my AOL buddy told me that he went to target! The stalker becomes the stalkee! We meet in person at the UCR Juice it Up that night and spent practically every waking moment tofether after that.

Here is a photo of us that we took just a few weeks after we met.


This one was on Halloween:


yes, I'm wearing overalls!