Followers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Updates

On Friday we went to see Santa at the association clubhouse with some friends. We got cupcakes, the biggest cupcakes I have ever seen!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isabella asked for this dog from Costco, it's like $200! I told her Santa cant spend that much on each kid so she won't be getting that dog. I got her a cheaper version for $30, she won't care. Zach sat on Santa's lap and saw the giant basket of candy canes and when Santa asked what he wanted he said "a candy cane" hahaha!

Photobucket

Here they are with their friends Samuel and Luke.
Photobucket

Photobucket

It was decorated so beautifully!
Photobucket

Here is a fountain in the lake
Photobucket

Here is an accidental shot, but I like it!
Photobucket

Donovan came home from New Mexico on Sunday afternoon so the kids and I made a sign, and yes welcome is backwards. Darn kids can't spell! (I taped it together and didn't feel like making a whole new one). The kids were SO excited to see daddy!

Photobucket