Followers

Friday, June 6, 2008

liar liar

Yesterday we were in a rush and I told Isabella to finish her breakfast and then come up to get dressed. She came up about 1 second later and I asked her over and over if she ate all her food and she repeatedly told me yes. So we got ready and left for our weekly movie. We came back later and while they were eating lunch I cleaned up breakfast dishes and found her breakfast in the bottom of the sink! She lied to me! So I punished her, she lost access to her playroom for the day and her leapster for 3 days and to get it back she needs to eat all her meals for 3 days. Fast forward to dinner we are having salmon and salad, I told her she needs to eat every bite in order to get her leapster back. She came in and said that she ate it all and there on her plate was the bite I just told her to eat all smashed up. I looked at her and asked her if she had eaten it all? YES. I repeated myself...YES. I couldn't believe it! She lied again! And she's not a very good liar, she didn't even try to hide the food. Hello, we have 2 hungry dogs! lol

Any advise?