Followers

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

My ugly peach secret

Our master bath is...ugly.  really really ugly.  It's not at all peachy in fact.

We want to remodel, but we know it will be lots of money so for now I am just dreaming about a bathroom remodel.

Here are some lovely photos. 


Not enough useful storage so I bought the tall brown card catalog for my hair goodies.


Nowhere for me to shave my legs.  So, I haven't shaved in 4 months.  Kidding.  (Kinda)
Lovely gold gold everywhere and a plastic hook. And that linoleum!  So chic!

Check out these steps of death.  Can you imagine stepping out of the tub and actually using those?  Insta-death!  

So give me advise!  We would like to have the toilet in a water closet.  I would also like to get rid of the tub (and not get a new one).  What are your thoughts on this?