Followers

Monday, February 23, 2015

93!

Yesterday we had the pleasure of celebrating our matriarch!   Frances Teresa Zastrow Jones is 93 today! 

She is an inspiration and has shown us how to love, how to be a kind person and best of all she still has a fantastic sense of humor!!

I have so many memories of my "Monga" as we affectionately call her.  My favorite memory was watching her and my papa square dance!  Oh how I loved those cute skirts!! 

We had a get together yesterday with all of the Riverside family, missing a few out of town family members. 


My aunt Marla made a yummy carrot cake!
Here are 3 out of 4 of her kids.  My mom is in the zebra print and my dad is standing next to her.

Here are some of the grandkids and their spouses.  My brothers and I are on the left.
And some of her great grand kids!  Zach was sick and resting at home.

And one silly one, I told you she has a great sense of humor.  

Happy 93rd, Monga!!!  I can't wait to celebrate 94!