Followers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Well hello there!

It's been a long time.  As my friend Nicole loves to tell me!  We had a great weekend, yesterday we went to IKEA.  I love that place!  The only bummer was that Isabella is too tall for the kids play area.  : ( 


We have been doing homework at the kitchen table since Isabella started kindergarten and with all the papers they are given our kitchen table was often a complete mess!  So we decided to take a small area in the playroom and make it into a homework area.  

 Here is the area before.  I left it open because the kids used to sit in front of the bins and play.  Don't look at my messy closet.  That's in the schedule for this week!
 Here is my hardworking hubs putting things together.  He HATES this part!
 Hutch is helping.
 Almost done!  Putting together the bar stools.


 That bin has been sitting on my kitchen counter for 4 years.  I am so excited to have my kitchen counter back!  Now I just have to clean it out.  uggg
The kids are so happy!  They are playing school, they have played games and put together a puzzle.