Followers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

do you even LOOK at me??

I often will get home after being out with Donovan and find some odd thing on my face or in my hair.  More times than I can count I will get home and find food in my teeth. 

So while cleaning my makeup brushes tonight I decided to do an experiment.  I drew a big mole on my face and waited to see how long it would take Donovan to notice.   I planned on increasing the size every 30 minutes or so and see how long it took for him to notice.  I was going to take a picture each time I increased the size. 


This is the only picture I got to take!  


As soon as I walked into the room Isabella says "eeeeew, you have a huge zit!" and I tried to hush her but then Zach chimed in "I want to see the zit!  Where's the zit?  Can I see your zit?" and by then Donovan heard about it.

So I guess I need to rely on Isabella to tell me about random things on my face from now on.