Followers

Monday, May 25, 2009

Birthday fun!

My baby boy is 4! I can't believe he's already 4, he is such a fun little boy, he cracks me up on a daily basis! He told me something was splendid the other day, hilarious!

Donovan's mom and sister got him all Transformers toys, he loved them!
Photobucket
oh, and gum, that's a pack of gum in his hand from Donovan's sister. He was most excited about his gum.

Here they are in toontown, their favorite place at Disneyland!
Photobucket

Photobucket

My mom went with us, she hadn't been to Disneyland since I was about 12! She loved seeing all the new rides. We all loved the Buzz Lightyear ride.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are Zach and I on Small World, that ride is so nice on a hot day!
Photobucket

The kids always have to have a big sucker!
Photobucket

Photobucket

And Isabella got her face painted, Zach never wants his done!
Photobucket

Our friends came to visit us and go on a few rides, here is Isabella and Zoe. They are BFF!
Photobucket

Zach had a great birthday, my mom got him this semi with lots of Cars cars in it.
Photobucket

Such a fun day!