Followers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

trip photos

Trip photos! Sorry it took me so long, I've been a bit busy...I have no clue why though. lol

I LOVE the area where my family lives, the city is called Acampo, CA. Open land as far as the eye can see and I love that. We went when everything was in bloom, fields of wildflowers 4 feet high.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the streets, no signals! Where we live there are traffic signals every 1/2 mile so it takes forever to get anywhere!
Photobucket

Here are a few barn photos, I am a slightly obsessed with barns!

Photobucket
Photobucket

We visited old town Sacramento, so quaint!
Photobucket

We visited the capitol building, I was looking for Arnold so I could slug him for this new tax rate!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Isabella took this one:
Photobucket

Isabella and her cousin Lilyana:
Photobucket

Capitol gardens:
Photobucket

Photobucket

We found an abandoned train and I let the kids explore. Don't worry, it wasn't attached to an engine!
Photobucket

We visited Sutter's Fort
Photobucket

Photobucket


My favorite part was the family time, we spent lots of time visiting and relaxing with family.

here are my grandparents, my dad and his sister Karen.
Photobucket

Here are some of the cousins, I don't know what's going on with my face, luckily it's small.
Photobucket

And some of the great-grand children.
Photobucket

My brother Ryan and I goofing off.
Photobucket

Here is a photo of my grandma and I:
Photobucket

My cousin Dustin's little girl, she is just adorable, I want to eat her up!
Photobucket