Followers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I have finally mastered pancakes!

Pancakes have always been hard for me, they were always gooey on the inside or burnt on the outside! And the Bisquick batter just wasn't all that great, so we gave up on pancakes for a lot of years. Then I found this recipe and they turn out fantastic!!! If you print the recipe out make sure to change the servings to 5 instead of 12 or you will be making pancakes for HOURS!

I even made my own syrup a few weeks ago, blueberries, cornstarch, lemon juice, sugar and water, wait till they burst and the syrup gets thick...YUM! I also made chocolate chip pancakes last weekend with some leftover chocolate chips that I had leftover from my dad's birthday cookies. We have made it our Sunday morning tradition, Zach eats about 3 pancakes and Isabella even eats them, they have become a family favorite!

Anyway, try them, they are delish!