Followers

Friday, January 25, 2008

my mac is back

I have been having issues with it for about 2 weeks now but Donovan deleted and re-installed everything. It is working fantastically again, yay! While it was funky I couldn't get photos off my camera. Funny it feels like I have weeks and months of photos on my camera but really it's like 2 weeks worth! I am just used to dumping them daily. So, here is what I have wanted to blog about for 2 weeks.

I love this feeling, it's like a badge of honor walking through the gym with a soaked back.

Photobucket

Here is Isa talking on the phone to my mom about having a sleepover, she was elated!

Photobucket

I have met like...5 women in my entire life that were taller than me, seriously do the talls need to be this long? I may have to have my pants shortened for the first time in my life.
Photobucket

We have always fought Isabella with meals but this time she actually fell asleep at the table! I made a meal that she used to love, chicken satay and rice pilaf and she refused to eat it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had a fun picnic at Shamel park on Wednesday, the kids loved it. I think we will make it a weekly thing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Ok, here is the last random post. Do you get excited when you make a yummy meal? I made wraps with turkey, lettuce, tomato, cheese, ranch dressing and avocado. It was delish! Oh, and am I the only one that gets excited about finding the perfect avocado? That one was a thing of beauty!

Photobucket