Followers

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Backyard love


Happy 4th!  I wish we were having people over, maybe next year!  This year we are just working on the yard.  

Our new yard is huge.  We went from 12,000 square foot lot (1/4 of it was an unusable slope!) To .4 acres of flat land!  I love it but man its a lot of work! 

Here is a little peak at all the areas. 


This is our garden.  We were so excited to have it when we found this house.  We are going to add to it making that entire area all garden area.  Donovan is mapping it our with the black spray paint if you can see the line.





My weeping willow.  ♡ I have wanted one since I was a kid!  

This is the only unusable area, but there are tons of birds so we still love it.  

My favorite area.  These trees are actually uprooting the pool and it kills me but we may have to remove them someday.  

The black widow reproduction factory.  Lol! 

We plan on removing some grass for a hopscotch path and maybe an area for a firepit.  What do you think??