Followers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Disneyland

We went to Disneyland thanks to an awesome friend who is an employee who got 3 of us in for freeeee!

We got there around 9:20am and left at 11:30pm! We had a blast!

The only unfortunate part of the day was when we were waiting in line for the tram to take us back to the car. A grown man wrapped in a baby blanket took cuts in line. Stood directly in front of me. Then came his daughter. And her boyfriend. All in front of me. As the tram door opened they ran in and so did Donovan and Isabella. Zach and I stood outside the tram and there was no room for Zach and I to get on. I was FURIOUS!

I stood there almost crying and decided I was going to say something to the people. I said "If you would have waited at the back of the line like the rest of us and not took cuts in front of me I would be on this tram. Instead I will be waiting for the next tram while my husband and daughter are on this one."

Next time I'll say something as they step in front of me. Of course they wouldn't have understood me anyway.