Followers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

a day in the life of a "stay at home" mom

up at 6:30
showered
fed the kids
dressed the kids
got dressed and did my hair
out the door at 7:45
took Isabella to school
ran back home to put my make-up on
left at 8:10 to go to a friends house to pick up my new Starbucks tumbler (thanks Kim!)
got about 20 minutes away and realized I forgot my camera for today's Mothers Day Tea party
drove back home
left my house at 8:45 (Needing to be at Zach's school at 9!)
got to Zach's school at 8:58am!
Enjoyed the tea party immensely
left Zach's school at 10:20
headed back to Kim's house since I didn't make it the first time with the navigation leading the way
tried to go back home with the navigation system leading the way...to a dead end on a dirt road! UGH!
made my way back home
ran in the house to let the dogs outside
dentist for me at 11:20
quick 15 minute lunch
left at 1:00 to pick Isabella up early from school for a dentist appt.
over to Zach's school to pick him up early
made it to the dentist at about 1:55 for our 2:00 appt.
left the dentist office with no cavities!

It's not even 4:00pm and I am wiped out! I love being a stay at home mom, who is rarely at home!