Followers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Don't you dare drop in!

That WAS my motto, I needed warning to clean the house if anyone was coming over. Not any more!

I've been keeping my house clean! I've tried to set up a schedule for a few years and if it wasn't on paper I didn't stick to it. I finally put one down on a spreadsheet and I have been sticking to it for about 3 weeks now (except for the weekends, I can't seem to get in the groove on the weekends!) on a daily basis I do a few things to keep it up like sweeping the floors, wiping counter tops...etc. Every day I do a load or 2 of laundry. Every day I do one big thing like dust the whole house or clean all the bathrooms. It doesn't seem so daunting when I just did the same thing last week, it doesn't have much time to get too messy!

I love the feeling of a clean house, it just makes me happy! So, if you would like a copy of my schedule let me know! Oh, and don't drop in. lol