Followers

Saturday, August 29, 2009

finally doing more work on the house

We had a guy ask if we needed tree work, I talked him down from $800 to $400! We needed to get these palm trees out because they were way too big for the area, the planter has been cracked for years and years.

Photobucket
you can see that on the left side the planter is just about to lean on the fence, we just paid a few thousand to replace the fence so I didn't want to have to do that again!

The view from our porch, not attractive:

Photobucket


After, LOVE it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

We are going to knock out the planter (once it's not 116° outside). We are having new stamped concrete poured and I would love to get a fountain like this and put it along the back wall:
Photobucket

I also bought this set, on clearance from $799 for $239! I love a deal!

Kmart seating set

I would like to put in a small patio cover coming from the wood that the pillar it attached to, it's hard to see from this angle.

I can't wait to get this done, it's going to be so awesome!