Followers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I thought I could do this

but I don't think I can!

I saw this by the trash and thought...how could someone throw away a crib, don't they know people NEED things like this?! I planned on cleaning it up and donating it or putting it on Craigslist as a free item. I didn't realize it had no bolts and no mattress springs! Sort of the important part of a crib.

Here it is right after I got it:
Photobucket

It was NASTY! Years of dried spit up all over it.
Photobucket

I stood it up to see how it would look all together.
Photobucket

It has a pretty flower detail on it:
Photobucket

Now these are left over, what in the world are these for?!
Photobucket
I thought maybe they weren't from it but it's the same finish. I'm clueless!

So what should I do...buy the parts for it? Firewood?