Followers

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Horseback riding

Isabella was invited to a friends birthday at a ranch today! We both really enjoyed it , being there makes me want a horse!


Here she is riding O'Henry, such a gentle and smart horse.
Photobucket

She lead him really well.
Photobucket

Here she is posing with another horse, I love the sequence of these.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here she is with her B.F.F. Zoe and a miniature horse.
Photobucket

Grooming:
Photobucket

They fed them carrots but I didn't get any shots of that, I wanted to make sure this didn't happen:
Photobucket

Here is the most beautiful horse I have ever seen, he weighs 2,000 pounds! He was about 6'5 inches tall.

Photobucket

Here he is devouring a whole carrot in 1 fail swoop!
Photobucket

Happy Birthday Chelsi!

Photobucket