Followers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

FANTASTIC day!!

1. met with my new personal trainer, she is so positive and upbeat. I am so excited to work with her, she is absolutely positive that we will meet my goals.

2. had coffee

3. we took a walk around the lake, which we haven't done in forever.

4. we got a quote for new windows that was 50% less than the last quote we got! We can actually (almost) afford these! New windows, here we come!

5. I took a long, hot shower. With no one knocking on the door. No one whining that someone hit them. Total ME time. ahhhh

6. Donovan took a message for me while I was in the shower saying that I no longer need to teach my Wednesday night class which is a TOTAL relief! I have a sewing class next week and I was going to have to re-schedule it again but now I can actually make it!

7. the night's not over! I'll keep you posted. =)