Followers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Wicked!

Photobucket
Just as amazing the second time around. This time was even better because I borrowed Donovan's parents binoculars so I watched a lot of it that way. I loved seeing faces close up. We went to Grand Lux before the show and I got:


Carolina B.B.Q. Pork Sandwich
Roasted Pork Tenderloin, Our Honey-Chipotle B.B.Q. Sauce and Coleslaw all Piled High on a Seeded Roll. Served with Fries and Peanut Slaw
Photobucket


seriously the best sandwich EVER. I normally don't like coleslaw but on the sandwich it was delish.

Here is Donovan's excited face. Seriously.

Photobucket

Here is a photo that some dude took of us, the look on the gal in yellows face cracked me up.

Photobucket

This billboard made me laugh:

Photobucket

Oh, and having nothing to do with Wicked, here are the "mouse friend" pancakes. (don't sue me.)

Photobucket