Followers

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sacramento!

We went to Sacramento last weekend for my cousin Nick's wedding. About 10 minutes from where the wedding was is my other side of the family! So we stayed with them and had a family reunion/90th Birthday party for my grandpa while up there. Here are way too many photos for you to be bored with.

My silly kid at the airport

Photobucket

My other silly kid at the rehearsal dinner

Photobucket

My gorgeous twin cousins doing the girls hair

Photobucket

I love this one, my beautiful niece Kayla

Photobucket

My Isa

Photobucket

The bride and flower girls matching shoes!

Photobucket

Nick and Kim Jones, they are so in love.

Photobucket

Photobucket

gorgeous dress

Photobucket

Isabella and Kim

Photobucket

Isa and Nick

Photobucket

Yours truly and my sweet husband (gosh did he have to deal with so much family!)

Photobucket

My brother Ryan and his wife Laura

Photobucket

My brother Jeff

Photobucket

My parents

Photobucket

Pictures than make me laugh

Zach made his glass into a rocket, after he decided it was too full and dumped half of it on the table and me (notice the wet tablecloth!)

Photobucket

Isabella got this MOUND of food, I was trying to get a shot of it, but Zach wanted to be in the shot!

Photobucket

It was apple cider, I swear!

Photobucket

I love this one

Photobucket

The next day was a relaxing day at the McDonald farm, the kids got to ride a tractor and a quad, they loved both!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Zach's favorite thing

Photobucket

Donovan swam with Ethan the entire time!

Photobucket

My cousin Dustin and his adorable baby, Levi

Photobucket

Photobucket

Girls night! L to R, my mom, me, my cousin Corinne, sis in law Laura, aunt Karen

Photobucket

Me, Grandma and Isa

Photobucket

My dad, Jeff and grandpa

Photobucket

Happy 90th Birthday grandpa!
Photobucket

This one is going on my wall, I love it!

Photobucket

The kids were exhausted, my girl who never ever naps took naps for 3 days after to catch up! Here they are in our rental car about a mile after leaving the house:

Photobucket